Copyright © 2007 The ParTea Planner. All Rights Reserved.
Suggested celebratory reasons to host a tea party:
- Bridesmaids' Appreciation Luncheon or Brunch
- Sophisticated Bachelorette Party
- Afternoon Wedding Receptions
- Life Celebration for a Memorial/Funeral Service
- Birthday Parties for grown-up girls
- Spa Parties or Girl's Afternoon Out
- Brew-Ha-Ha-lloween Tea Party
- Holiday or Christmas Party
- Spring Fling Garden Party
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) or Mom's Club Installation parties
- Girl Scouts (we can give the troop a tea party or etiquette badge!)
- Business & Networking Meetings
...or any other occasion that calls for a gathering of the girls (and guys!).
Tea parties and the decor are so versatile! From Victorian, shabby chic, fashionably funky to the holidays, we can creatively match a theme for your special event.
Why have teatime or a tea party?
There are so many occasions and reasons to have a teatime. A delicious combination of elegance and sophistication - but not stuffiness - tea is back on the menu after many years in the wilderness.
In our fast-paced and stressed lifestyle, tea parties have made a resurgence to force us to slow down and enjoy special time. It is becoming a popular alternative for bringing your guests or friends together in a civil and genteel setting.
Synonyms: amiability, attentiveness, ceremony, chivalry, civility, comity, complaisance, consideration, cordiality, courteousness, courtliness, cultivation, culture, deference, elegance, familiarity, favor, friendliness, gallantness, gallantry, generosity, geniality, gentleness, good behavior, good breeding, graciousness, indulgence, kindness, polish, politeness, refinement, respect, reverence, solicitude, suavity, sympathy, tact, thoughtfulness, urbanity